- Ha7lh Kwakwayel: Tah-Ah’s Greeting of the Day, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2012.
- Hussa, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2011.
- Sealiya, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2011.
Below are three videos that provide insight into aspects of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) culture. More resources are available online.
- Sharing first nations views and history: Tsawasiya Spukwus at TEDxSquamish. Tsawasiya Spukwus is a community leader, education and performer from the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish Nation) on BC’s west coast.
- Ha7lh Stelmexw kwilh tina chet – We come from Good People. This is a video of a short Squamish language learning program done by the children and teachers of Xwemélch’stn Etsímxw Skwul — Capilano’s Littlest Ones School.
- How To Say Sḵwx̱wú7mesh. Khelsilem of the Skwomesh Language Academy teaches you how to say ” Sḵwx̱wú7mesh”. Sḵwx̱wú7mesh is a proper noun and name of his people and his people’s language.
These websites provide an overview of Indigenous culture and community on the North Shore.
- Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish Nation)
- Kwi Awt Stelmexw: A language & arts society for the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh stelmexw (Squamish People).
- The Self-Guided Cultural Journey Route through the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nation
- Indigenous People in North Vancouver, North Vancouver Museum and Archives, Limited Edition 2019. Researched by Squamish author and language teacher Khelsilem (Dustin Rivers) with MONOVA (formerly NVMA) staff members. MONOVA School Kit
- Mission on the Inlet: St Paul’s Indian Catholic Church, Lascelles, Thomas A. 1984.
- Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Snichim-Xweliten Snichim Skexwts / Squamish-English Dictionary, Squamish Nation (Editor) and Squamish Nation Education Department. University of Washington Press, 2011.
- The Amazing Mazie Baker: The Story of a Squamish Nation’s Warrior Elder, Kay Johnston. Caitlin Press, 2016.
- Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw: The Squamish Community: Our People and Places, North Vancouver Museum and Archives Exhibit Brochure, 2010.