- Ha7lh Kwakwayel: Tah-Ah’s Greeting of the Day, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2012.
- Hussa, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2011.
- Sealiya, Squamish Nation Education Department, Tafford Publishing, 2011.
Below are three videos that provide insight into aspects of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) culture. More resources are available online.
These websites provide an overview of Indigenous culture and community on the North Shore.
- Indigenous People in North Vancouver, North Vancouver Museum and Archives, Limited Edition 2019. Researched by Squamish author and language teacher Khelsilem (Dustin Rivers) with NVMA staff members. NVMA School Kit
- Mission on the Inlet: St Paul’s Indian Catholic Church, Lascelles, Thomas A. 1984.
- Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Snichim-Xweliten Snichim Skexwts / Squamish-English Dictionary, Squamish Nation (Editor) and Squamish Nation Education Department. University of Washington Press, 2011.
- The Amazing Mazie Baker: The Story of a Squamish Nation’s Warrior Elder, Kay Johnston. Caitlin Press, 2016.
- Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw: The Squamish Community: Our People and Places, North Vancouver Museum and Archives Exhibit Brochure, 2010.